Ever thought to yourself, "Damn I wish I has a high-quality print of that Eric Vall book cover for my wall." Well, now you can turn that thought into a reality. Pick up this print of Kleeia from Making Monster Girls and proudly show it to all your friends as you beat your chest and proclaim yourself a man of culture.
*Text proudly stolen/borrowed from Logan Jacobs store description
• Acid-free, PH-neutral, poly-cotton base
• 20.5 mil (0.5 mm) thick poly-cotton blend canvas
• Canvas fabric weight: 13.9 oz/yd2(470 g/m²)
• Hand-stretched over solid wood stretcher bars
• Matte finish coating
• 1.5″ (3.81 cm) deep
• Mounting brackets included
• Blank product in the EU sourced from Latvia
• Blank product in the US sourced from the US
This product is made especially for you as soon as you place an order, which is why it takes us a bit longer to deliver it to you. Making products on demand instead of in bulk helps reduce overproduction, so thank you for making thoughtful purchasing decisions!